Thursday, July 17, 2008

Revised Update

This is the first book I read as a young follow of Christ. I didn't know much about the Bible and I didn't know anything about who I was in Christ. BUT, I had just begun an intense discipleship relationship with my Youth Pastor and he asked me to read the first chapter.
I remember being so excited. As soon as I got home I broke it open and ate up that first chapter...with at least four different colored highlighters. Looking back at my copy, which still sits tall on my book shelf at home, I highlighted the whole chapter!

I recommend this to ANYONE and EVERYONE. I don't care who you are, how mature you are, how spiritual you are, how wise you are, or how much you don't like to read. I especially recommend it to anyone who is a new believer.

This book is a GREAT resource for anyone who desires to make disciples. Anderson and Park do a wonderful job of explaining our IDENTITY in CHRIST. The book is full of scripture, which makes for a tangible mind-to-heart connection for the reader.

This book will give you a great foundation for following Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment