Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Alumni Story - Transformation


Thanks to everyone who has filled out an Alumni Form from the website (www.arrowheadbiblecamp.org).  We are continually blessed by the thoughts and stories shared through the form.


Here’s one of those stories from a current staff member.  He is a Lancaster Bible College student who has been coming to Arrowhead with one of our guest groups… a group that has had an annual winter retreat here at Arrowhead for over 15 years.



“Serving at Arrowhead has helped me care about what God cares about. It was a humbling experience… to serve in the context of camp ministry.  It is also a place that is very special to me.  I rebelled against God for 16 years of my life until I attended a winter retreat at Arrowh


ead.  I still remember sitting in the small room behind the gym on January 16, 2006 where I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Savior.  I have the opportunity to go back each year and now serve as a leader of my high school youth group.  It is the same time every year so I have the unique privilege to sit in that room on the same day and same time every year and thank God for His work in my life.  Arrowhead is very special place to me.  It is awesome to be able to go back and serve at a place that has played such a huge piece in my spiritual transformation.”


No comments:

Post a Comment