Thursday, December 6, 2012

Step Up - D26

"I just wanted to let you know that we had a fantastic time doing the James Project with you guys!  Thanks so much for the opportunity to serve you and to have the time to build into the group of girls we brought.  We truly met the objectives we set out to teach them - about serving with joy, deepening fellowship and learning a deeper, more personal relationship with Jesus.

The opportunity for one of our students to serve again and step up in a leadership role was invaluable and I thank you for all the times you approached her to get a team of girls to help in different jobs that needed to be accomplished.

All my girls had a blast and I know that is because you run a great camp, where there are hardly any questions marks about what to do or how do it.  You and your staff are so joyful and helpful and I know that spilled over into the great, worshipful attitude of my girls.

Just wanted to thank you and praise God for an awesome time with you guys."
                                                                                                                   - James Project group leader

No comments:

Post a Comment