Friday, December 21, 2012

Join Me - D11


Here is a note I received from one of our investors.  It would be our privilege to have you join him by investing in our Pontoon Paddle Boat Project.


"I was glad to receive your letter inviting me to invest in the new Pontoon Paddle Boat Project!  It is such a worthwhile endeavor!  I cannot think of a better way to help your campers experience the water!  The new pontoon boats will prove to be accessible, safe and enjoyable.  They will provide an opportunity for every camper to “go boating” regardless of age or mobility! Unless I miss my guess, the waterfront at Arrowhead will be a busy place this summer!  Thanks for putting the campers first.  I’m secretly hoping that the project will be fully funded by early spring! Keep up the good work!"
                                                                                                                                 - Arrowhead Investor

2012 and our celebration of Shepherds Camp's 50th anniversary are coming to a close.  As we are look forward to 2013 we are also looking for 50 new investors to make an impact by investing in our new pontoon paddle boat project. 

You can send your investment by mail or invest online at www.arrowheadbiblecamp.org

Find out more about our Pontoon Paddle Boat Project


No comments:

Post a Comment